"I commit to building a relationship with every one of my clients...that feels like I am one of the family."
For over 20 years, Judith L. Seid, President and Founder of Blue Summit Wealth Management has been passionately using Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) for her clients. Judith has been recognized for her long-standing commitment to sustainable & ethical business and community service with numerous awards. Winner of the 2009 SRI Advisor of the Year award, Judith firmly believes that “We can influence corporations to change their policies by seeking investments in companies with positive practices and products and by being proactive investors.” Judith seeks to help her clients connect the dots between their money and their purpose in life.
Judith not only oversees the firm, but also assists in managing a select group of clients; concentrating on wealth management and financial planning strategies for families, business owners, inheritors, and retirees.
Sharing her expertise with others, Judith has been featured on Channel NBC 7/39 “Money Matters”, is a columnist writing “Good Money” for the East County Magazine, has appeared on tv and radio and has been quoted in publications such as Investment News, The Union Tribune, Daily Transcript and others. In addition, she has been a featured speaker and conducted seminars & workshops on topics including Sustainable & Responsible Investing (SRI), Financial Planning & Investments, Senior Estate Planning, Pre-retirement planning, Long Term Care Insurance planning, and more. Judith is an active board member of the San Diego Financial Planning Association (FPA).
Judith and the Blue Summit staff have a strong reputation for putting their clients’ needs first, and they have built a solid base of loyal, satisfied clients. As a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner, Judith adheres to the highest ethics and commitments to professionalism.
Judith makes a difference in her community and has been actively involved with the Challenged Athlete’s Foundation, the Outdoor Education Foundation of San Diego, the YWCA, and the San Diego Environmental Health Coalition. Most recently Judith has founded a financial literacy certification program in San Diego for victims of domestic violence, for which she was recently recognized by the Financial Planning Association with the Heart of Financial Planning Award.
Judith has three grown children and in her spare time, Judith enjoys cycling, swimming, triathlon, and zydeco music.
- Life Planning Professional - Kinder Institute
- Board Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Professional Member, First Affirmative Financial Network (FAFN)
- Fund Development, San Diego Environmental Health Coalition
- Member, Social Investment Forum – since 1992
- Member, Co-Op America – since 1992
- Member, Calvert Select Advisors
- Board Member, Outdoor Education Foundation of San Diego
Education & Experience:
- AIF®: Accredited Investment Fiduciary - 2014
- CFP®: Certified Financial Planner Practitioner™ , College of Financial Planning - 2005
- FINRA: Registered Securities Principal Series 24 - 1999
- Licensed Agent: Life, Health and Annuity - 1994
- FINRA: Registered Representative Series 7 - 1993
- FINRA: Uniform Securities Agent Series 63 - 1993
- Bachelor of Arts, Business & Management (BA), Magna Cum Laude,
- San Diego State University – 1986
- 2013 – Heart of Financial Planning Award – National FPA
- 2009 - SRI Advisor of the Year – Boomer Market Advisor Magazine
- 2009 – Ranked Top Ten Green Business of the Year – Green America
- 2009 – NAWBO (National Association Of Women Business Owner – Green Business of the Year
- 2008 – San Diego SBA – Women Owned Business of the Year
- 2008 – San Diego Business Journal – Women Who Mean Business Nominee
- 1996 – BBB – Ethics in the Marketplace Award