Socially Responsible Investing Workshop
By Shane G. Yonston & Judith L. Seid
September 26, 2006
You are invited to attend a free workshop on Socially Responsible Investing where our financial advisors Judy Seid and Shane Yonston discuss Socially Responsible Investments and explain how to align your investments with your personal values.
Some of the questions the workshop will focus on include:
- What is Socially Responsible Investing (SRI)?
- How does SRI perform compared to other investments?
- How are socially conscious investors changing corporate America?
- What are major companies doing to act more responsibly?
- How can you make a difference while building a secure future for yourself?
- DATE: Wednesday October 18, 2006
- TIME: 6:30 - 8:00pm
- LOCATION: La Jolla Library - 7555 Draper Ave. 92037
- HOST: Blue Summit Wealth Management
- RSVP: Call (619) 698-4330 or e-mail info@BLUESUMMITINVEST.com