Q3: Socially Responsible Investment Basics
October 18, 2006
You are invited to attend a free workshop on Socially Responsible Investing where our financial advisors Judith L. Seid, CFP ® and Shane Yonston, Financial Consultant dicuss Socially Responsible Investments and explain how to align your investments with your personal values.
Some of the questions the workshop will focus on include:
- What is Socially Responsible Investing (SRI)?
- How does SRI perform compared to other investments?
- How are socially conscious investors changing corporate America?
- What are major companies doing to act more responsibly?
- How can you make a difference while building towards your future?