Green Real Estate Investments Forum
By Shane G. Yonston & Judith L. Seid
June 09, 2006
Carlsbad, CA - Blue Summit Wealth Management and Turner Real Estate are hosting a forum discussion on green real estate development and investor opportunities. The event will be held at the Ocean House Restaurant in Carlsbad Village on June 21st, from 7:30-9:00 PM.
Joining the panel in an open discussion forum will be:
- Stephen L Kapp - CEM, CDSM, LEED-AP, Technology Resources Manager at the San Diego Regional Energy Office
- Charles Angyal, FAIA - Founding board member and director of the US Green Building Council, and president of Charles Angyal FAIA and Associates
- Tom Blair - Energy Administrator and Deputy Environmental Services Director for the City of San Diego.
Blue Summit financial advisors, Shane Yonston and Judith Seid, will open the evening's event with a brief overview of socially responsible investing (SRI) and how green real estate opportunities are expanding.
Moderating the panel will be Jay Corrales from Turner Real Estate.
Attendance will be free of charge and light appetizers along with beer and wine will be served. For more information please contact Blue Summit Wealth Management at 888-698-4330, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their website: www.bluesummitinvest.com
Directions from I-5:
- Exit Carlsbad Village Drive - go West towards the ocean
- Pass over the railroad tracks, office is on the right hand corner at Hwy 1.
- Offices are above the Ocean House Restaurant bldg (southwest corner of building), entrance is on south side.